Friday, August 21, 2009

Chapter Two

I recently just started the 2nd Chapter of my life --living on my own. Ok well technically I don't "live on my own", but whatev. I love my apartment. It is SO nice! Emily and I finally have everything set up except some wall art for the living room...still looking.

On Wednesday night aka HUMP day, we had Rachel, Cassie, and Amber over. I love girl nights! I got a little toooo drunk. I was acting ridiculous. Whatev. Happens to the best of us...I guess. I love my friends though. They are so great and so much fun!

Class starts next week --Tuesday for me. It's Friday and I have NO idea where my classrooms are and I still need to go buy a packet for one of my Education classes. Great.

Hope everyone has a GREAT weekend! It's the last one before school starts sooo...party.

xoxo
-Jen.

No comments:

Post a Comment