Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Back to Reality

Question: Why can't some twenty-something year olds clean up after themselves?

No details... I'm just wondering.

This amazingly three day weekend has came to an end. It feels like Monday...especially since we've been slammed here at the bank. I had a good Friday night with my friends though! I went M.I.A. (hiding out in Elkins at my moms) on Saturday, Sunday, and Monday.

Oh and classes started today. Well, class for me. I'm only taking one (Psychology. HA!) this semester. I've been back and forth majoring in business and elementary education. After starting my job at WFCU, I decided to stick with elem ed. Don't get me wrong, I still am happy with my job here... I just don't think I want to make a life career out of it.

Also, if anyone is a big fan of Chelsea Lately... I strongly suggest logging on to eonline.com, under Chelsea Lately, and reading Chuy's blog posts. They are absolutely hilarious! They definitely get me through boring time at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment